- This event has passed.
#CFG | Field Trip Music & Arts Festival 2017
Toronto, ON M5V 3K9 Canada
Toronto’s essential downtown music and arts festival are celebrating five years with its biggest lineup yet.
Field Trip has become the unofficial kick-off to the city’s busy summer festival season and this year’s bill continues a tradition of curating a world-class, boutique music event inside the gorgeous and intimate confines of the city’s Historic Fort York & Garrison Common. Driven by a love of community and discovery, Field Trip 2017 welcomes a rich program of not only music but family-friendly programming, comedy and an exploration of Toronto’s culinary scene starring some of the city’s leading entrepreneurs. All the music, food, drink and activities integrate with collaborative explorations on themes of visual art, technology, fashion and more, like nowhere else.
BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE
A TRIBE CALLED RED
PORTUGAL. THE MAN
JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW
* FAMILY, FOOD AND COMEDY PROGRAMMING TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
ALL GA and VIP SINGLE DAY & WEEKEND tickets go on sale FRIDAY, MARCH 10 @ 10AM ET at FIELDTRIPLIFE.COM.
* GA WEEKEND (2 DAY) PASSES ARE $125.
* VIP WEEKEND (2 DAY) passes are $200.
SINGLE DAY PASSES
* GA SINGLE DAY PASSES ARE $80.
* VIP SINGLE DAY PASSES ARE $130.
* All tickets are subject to a facility fee and vendor service charges.
* Children 12 years and under are admitted FREE with an adult ticket holder. Maximum of two children per adult.
* GA tickets will also be available at Toronto independent music retailers Soundscapes and Rotate This.
* Payment plans will be available for all ticket types and price points.
FIELD TRIP 2017
Toronto’s Downtown Community Music & Arts Festival
Five Year Anniversary Celebration
Saturday, June 3 / Sunday, June 4
Fort York & Garrison Common
Multi Stage / Rain or Shine